Friday, October 03, 2008

Physics Graduate Student Orientation

I am pleased to say that, for the second year, the Physics Grauate Society at Cornell hosted a pizza dinner for the new graduate students. I was asked to demonstrate the electronic resources at Cornell. The PGS feels that this is their contribution to the orientation process. Fourteen out of twenty- two total new grad students attended and they had good questions. I am hopeful that this will become a permanent event.

My colleague, Kirsten Hensley, Outreach Services Association, has created two LibGuides specifically for this audience:

Physics Graduate Student Orientation
http://guides.library.cornell.edu/content.php?pid=13368&sid=89861

Stay Current in Your Field (Physics)
http://guides.library.cornell.edu/content.php?pid=13368&sid=101314

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger joshua said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


sharon

Term Life Insurance

11:16 PM  
Blogger shally said...

Greeting! What do you think of wow gold? I always lack of wow gold to buy some great item for my char before the wow patch 3.1 and I need to do wow power leveling for the cheapest wow gold or I have to search cheap wow gold on google search. The world changed since the 3.1 patch released. Short of buy wow gold for me wasn't so high frequency now. And I’m curious why this situation happened? The items became cheap? Or we can farm wow gold much easy? Hope someone can give me an answer.

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home